Who do I contact if I've got a query about my property?

You can contact the project team by emailing riverlink@gw.govt.nz if you'd like to arrange a meeting to see the detail of the design and discuss the impacts in relation in your property. Please visit the website www.riverlink.co.nz to find out more.

You can also view the conceptual plans (as part of the consent application) at RiverLink Resource Consents & Notices of Requirement | Have Your Say | Greater Wellington (gw.govt.nz).

Last updated: 15 Sep 2021
Prev Next